Check our WindEnergy 2018 program - Hall B6, booth 460
Join us for:
• Multistandard offers for all wind turbines subfunctions, worldwide
• Innovative 72.5kV switchgear solution for use in offshore wind turbines and substations
• New developments in medium and low voltage substation automation
• New cloud sensors to monitor decentralized applications
• Expertise in planning and implementing your wind farm projects
- Don´t underestimate the power of digital transformation
Discover how standardized and turnkey grid connection solutions and wind farm control center systems works.More on wind power
How to plan and run your wind power project
Turn your wind power project from an idea into a profitable business, with solutions from Schneider Electric.
Get your discounted Visitor Pass
Contact us to get your discounted Visitor Pass. Visit us in Hall B6, booth 460.
Get your ticket
Need more information ?Visit the WindEnergy official website.
Find out more