Please read these terms carefully before accessing or using this web site.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE, IT IS PRESUMED THAT YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
THESE TERMS APPLY EXCLUSIVELY TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEB SITE, AND THE SERVICES AND INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, AND DO NOT ALTER THE TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF ANY OTHER AGREEMENT YOU MAY HAVE WITH SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.
These terms may be changed from time to time at SE's discretion and any revised form will be posted at this site; it is your responsibility to periodically check this site to be aware of the most current changes. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OR ANY FUTURE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE OR DOWNLOAD ANY INFORMATION FROM IT, AND PLEASE EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
SE may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features, at any time. SE may remove, modify or otherwise change any content, including that of third parties, on or from this Site. SE may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability. SE may terminate your use of the Site at any time in its sole discretion.
1. Proprietary Rights / Copyright Policy.
2. User Conduct
In using this Site, you agree:
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
- not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or to otherwise change or alter any information or content offered by or through this Site;
- not to use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from SE, or create or use a false identity on this Site;
- not to transmit through or on this Site spam mail, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings or advertise or offer to sell any goods or services;
- not to divulge your username and password to others either on or off the Site;
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site which are restricted from general access.
- to inform SE immediately if you are aware that others may have obtained your user name and/or password.
- not to remain connected to the Site while your computer is unattended.
- not to use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy or intellectual property where applicable) of others
- not to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any material which is obscene, defamatory, indecent or unlawful]
3. Online Communications On and Through the Site.
4. Content, Product and Service Information - Limitations.
All content available through the Site, including but not limited to data, technical drawings, configurations, quote and order information, and product or service listings is believed to be accurate. HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATE THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AND THE USEFULNESS FOR YOUR PARTICULAR NEEDS OF ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. Products and services are subject to change without notice. SE does not guarantee that products or services listed online will be available at the time of your order. All information on the Site is subject to the disclaimers of Section 7 below.
5. Links and Third Party Content.
Links to Other Web Sites. This Site may from time to time contain links to other Web sites. These links are provided as a convenience and do not constitute an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by SE of -- or responsibility for -- the linked Web sites, any content, services or products available on or through such sites, or the companies associated with such sites.
Links from Other Web Sites. All links to this Site must be approved in writing by SE, except that SE consents to links in which:
- the link is a text-only link containing only the title of the home page of this Site;
- the link “points” only to the home page of the Site and not to embedded or ‘deeper’ pages;
- the link, when activated by a user, displays the home page of the Site full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linked Web site; and
- the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link does not (i) create the false appearance that an entity or its activities or products are associated with or sponsored by SE or its affiliates, or (ii) be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trademarks of SE or its affiliates.
- SE reserves the right to revoke this consent to link at any time in its sole discretion.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SE DOES NOT CONTROL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING, SE AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER CONTENT OR OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DISTRIBUTED OR MADE AVAILABLE BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FRAMED CONTENT AND THAT RELATED TO SPONSORS THROUGH THE SITE. SE DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED. NOR DOES SE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THIS SITE.
ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICT BETWEEN ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE AND INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR GIVEN IN AN SE STORE, THE LATTER WILL PREVAIL.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SE IS PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
DUE TO THE CHANGING NATURE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE SE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AS A RESULT OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SITE NOT BEING ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR UP TO DATE.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS OVER THE INTERNET AND THE INHERENT RISKS OF THE TRANSFER OF DATA OVER THE INTERNET, SE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM VIRUSES OR MALICIOUS CODE OR THE CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA OR ANY DAMAGE TO SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE.
WHILST SE WILL USE ALL REASONABLE ENDEAVOURS TO MINIMISE ANY AMOUNT OF DOWNTIME ON THE SITE, DUE TO THE FACT THAT SE DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTROL OVER THE SERVERS USED TO HOLD DATA OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE ON THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE AND DUE TO THE INTRINSIC NATURE OF WEBSITES, SE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AS A RESULT OF YOU BEING UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SITE OR COMMUNICATIONS FAILURES OR DELAYS.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SE OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN WRITING.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Third Party Links. SE cannot be held responsible for the content of any external websites that link to or from the SE website. SE does not endorse these sites and, as these sites are not controlled by SE, SE shall have no liability whatsoever for the content, products or other materials available on any such site.
7. Limitation of Liability.
SE shall have no liability whatsoever for any death or personal injury arising out of use of the site unless such death or personal injury arises as a result of the negligence of SE or its employees.
Subject to the previous paragraph, SE shall have no liability whatsoever for any loss whether direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages or any loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of sale, loss of data, loss of goodwill, losses suffered by third parties, loss of profits or anticipated savings or increased costs (whether arising in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise and regardless of whether the party knew or had reason to know of the possibility of the loss, injury or damage in question).
9. International Usage
You agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted under your account, and that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to export restrictions of the United States of America, that relate to your use of or activities on this Site. This Site is controlled and operated in Ireland. IF YOU ARE ACCESSING THIS SITE FROM OUTSIDE IRELAND, AND ARE RESTRICTED UNDER THE LAW OF YOUR JURISDICTION FROM DOING SO, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE. SE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE OUTSIDE ENGLAND AND WALES.
Copyright © 2018 Schneider Electric
All Rights Reserved