Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Where does an internal arc vent from MCset

An internal arc will vent from an MCset cubicle one of two ways: -
  • A-FL - top and back/rear
  • A-FLR - top only

When designing substations for medium voltage switchgear, please consult our civil engineering guide Ref: 07897303EN which is available on request.

For more information on MCset switchgear please click here
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?