Control units for Compact NS > 63A and Masterpact NT/NW
Control units for Compact NS 630b to 3200 and Masterpact NT - NW
- 4 levels of protection against overloads and short-circuits
- Built-in earth leakage protection
- 3 types of measurement:A (Ammeter), P (Power) and H (Harmonics)
- Advanced alarms and protection
- High degree of measurement accuracy
- Operating dependability:separation of control unit functions
- Event diagnosis
- Compatible with the Ethernet EGX300 Gateway server for remote access to information on the electrical installation
- Connection to an open-ended communication system, compatible with PowerLogic, a network management system
- Comprehensive range of measurement, communication and maintenance accessories
BenefitsThe shortest path from one point to another Associated with the new communication modes, the Micrologic control units offer direct access for the user to system information. The ability to store information and to record events thus ensures increased productivity in terms of energy distribution management.
ApplicationsProtection, measurement, monitoring and quality of energy for all types of LV electrical network: Micrologic control units incorporate 150 high accuracy settings and measurements to optimise continuity of supply and energy management.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales