Canalis KJ, KM, KU/KR
Old offerEnd of Commercialisation
· Electrical busway sold between 1969 and 1996.
· Classified "Old product" since 1994.
· Manufacturing of the line components stopped 1st quarter 1997.
· Remains available only one connector KJ0CF40000 for NF fuse.
· (provisional date of availability : end 2003 – to be confirmed)
· Electrical busway sold between 1962 and 1983.
· Classified "Old product" since 1981.
Manufacturing of line components (straight components, fixing components, ..…) stopped since 1983.
· KU busway (copper conductors) sold between 1952 and 1983.
· KR busways(steel conductors) sold between 1972 and 1983.
· Ranges classified "Old products" since 1981.
· Manufacturing of the line components totally stopped since 1983.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales