RCCB with overcurrent protection
Modular residual current circuit-breakers with overcurrent protection up to 40 A
- Nominal current: 6 to 40 A
- Compliance with standards: IEC EN 60898 and IEC EN 61009, certified by national official authorities
- Large selection of breaking capacities and tripping curve C type
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standards: IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 230 Vac
- 30mA sensitivity:additional protection against direct contact (in accordancewith BS7671)
- 30mA sensitivity:additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with BS7671)
- Type "si":protection of sensitive circuits (computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances(ballast lighting, power electronics)
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, undervoltage trip, overvoltage trip.
The advantage of being compactTotal protection in a single product; the DPN Vigi's simplicity makes it appealing.
ApplicationsProtection, in all industrial and tertiary buildings, against:
- faults on electrical circuits
- electrocution (in accordance with installation standards BS7671 and national standards)
- the risk of fire due to leakage currents into building materials
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales