Vigi for NG125
Add-on residual current modules for NG125 circuit-breakers
- Electrically and mechanically combined to NG125 circuit-breakers
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- 100, 300, 500, 1000, 3000mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- Type "si": protection of sensitive circuits (computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (ballast lighting, power electronics)
- Selective version S or R : tripping of the device the closest to the fault
- Adjustable version: choice of sensitivity and tripping time by switches
- Compliance with standards for the NG125 + Vigi NG125 module combination: IEC EN 61009 certified by national official authorities, IEC 60947-2
- The NG125 circuit-breaker keeps the same characteristics when combined with a Vigi NG125 module
BenefitsThe maximum in modular format
The maximum in modular format
The simplicity of combining Vigi NG125 modules with NG125 circuit-breakers makes them extremely easy to install.
The "si" type Vigi NG125 modules are completely immune to disturbances, thus providing unequalled peace of mind.
Protection, in all industrial and tertiary buildings, against:
- Electrocution (in accordance with installation standards IEC 364 and national standards)
- The risk of fire due to leakage currents into building materials
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales