Miniature circuit-breakers up to 63 A - North American standards
North american standards UL, CSA and IEC miniature circuit breaker up to 63 A
- Rating current:0,5 to 63 A
- Breaking capacities:5 ou 10 kA depending on the supply network type
- Tripping curves:B, C or D
- Compliance with standards: UL 489, UL 489A, UL 1077, CSA 22.2 n° 5.1, CSA 22.2 n° 235-M89, IEC 60947-2
- Current limitation effect
- Multiple possibilities of connecting: box lug, ring tongue terminal...
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, undervoltage trip
BenefitsThe multistandard electrical protection
- Available world-wide:Peace of mind
- Rail DIN mounting:Simplicity
- Many associations of products:Flexibility
- Small sized, space saving:Productivity
ApplicationsApplications requiring branch circuit protection (UL 489; UL 489A); applications permitting supplementary protectors (UL 1077):
- Industrial controls and automation
- Communication equipment, computers
- Medical equipment...
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales