Drives for HVAC applications from 0.75 to 75 kWEnd of Commercialisation
Frequency inverters for 3-phase asynchronous motors from 0,75 to 75 kW, variable torque applications for building HVAC
Features3-phases 200/240 V 380/480 V
- UL Type 1/IP20 and IP54 up to 75 kW.
- Speed range: 1:50.
- Overload : 110 % - 60 s.
- Integrated EMC filters class A or B.
- Main communication bus used on the building market: LonWorks, Metasys N2, BACnet, and Apologe FLN.
- Conformity to the international standards and certifications : CE, UL, CSA, C-Tick...
- "Reduced-Capacitance" technology: immediately operational and without harmful effect, harmonics treatment without added artifices: THDI < 30 %.
- Self-adaptation of ramps and motor control supply, to optimize energy consumption.
- Its remote terminal increases its conviviality : settings of the functions, configurations and parameters downloading and saving.
- Compact, side by side mounting.
- Motor and drive protection.
- Economical design.
A new breath for your applications!
Open to the main building communication networks. Compact with an economical design specialy think up to answer your needs.
ApplicationsRange dedicated to building HVAC apllications.
All essential functions for variable torque pumps and fans applications:
- PI regulator, preset PI
- Automatical restart, recovery with the flight
- Skip frequencies
- Belt breakage detection
- Overload detection and under load detection.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales