Drives for variable torque from 0.75 to 800 kW
Frequency inverters for 3-phase asynchronous motors from 0,75 to 800 kW, variable torque applications
Features3-phases 200/240 V - 380/480 V - 500/690 V
- UL Type 1/IP20 from 0,75 to 800 kW.
- UL Type 12/IP54 from 0,75 to 800 kW.
- Speed range: 1:100 in open loop mode.
- Overload: 110% ... 120% - 60 s.
- Graphic keypad: plain text, navigation button, "Simply Start" menu to start immediatly and profit at once from the full performances of Altivar 61. vIntegrated EMC filters class A or B.
- Energy saving law, Quadratic motor control law.
- Conformity to the international Standards and Certifications: CE, UL, CSA, C-Tick.
- Modbus and CANopen integrated.
- Communication cards for industry: Ethernet, FIPIO, Modus Plus, DeviceNet, Interbus-S, Unitelway and for building LonWorks, BACnet, METASYS N2 and Apogee FLN.
- Inputs/outputs extension cards
- Multipump programmable cards: ATV38 compatibility and new applications.
- PowerSuite software: to configure, to set, to save parameters from your applications.
- More than 150 functions available.
- Protection of motor and drive:
- Safety function: "Power Removal", ATEX.
In the heart of your applications!
Open to main building and industry communication networks. Ingenious, the Altivar 61 is personnalisable according to your needs.
ApplicationsRange dedicated to pumps and fans applications for industry market and building market: exceptional performances, advanced functionalities.
High performances variable torque applications:
- Fan: Safety with forced function (inhibition of the defects, selection of the direction of walk and the reference speed).
- Multipump: With the programmable card multipump, Altivar 61 bring you flexibility, user-friendliness and adaptability in management of several pumps.
- Pumps: Essential functions for your installation protection under load, overload and fluid absence detection.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales