W@de RTUEnd of Commercialisation
The remote management modules of the W@de range, W series – W315, W320E and W325 – are designed for typical remote management applications in water systems or general infrastructure. They can be used alone or associated with any Schneider Electric PLC or industrial controller: Modicon Quantum, Modicon Premium, Modicon M340, Twido, Zelio, Altivar, etc.
These units enable:
- continuous measurement, saving, processing and archiving of process data
- communication within sites and to a supervisor using the protocols Modbus/Modbus TCP, IEC870-5-101/104, DNP3/DNP3-IP
- alarm notification to operating personnel
- programming of automation systems (W325)
- remote operation and configuration
More flexibility for a safe monitoring
The W@de RTU range, W series, makes communicating with your remote equipment simple.
- Optimise your operating and maintenance costs by consulting your remote sites without the need for travel.
- Monitor your consumption using data archiving.
- Be alerted immediately to any faults through alarm notification.
- Control your equipment with embedded controllers.
- Remote management of pumping stations
- Remote management of water treatment stations
- Remote management of infrastructure: wind turbines, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales