Varplus² modular capacitors are used to build capacitor banks for power factor correction on low voltage networks.
They allow by their different assembly combination to cover all the power ratings you could need, depending on the voltage, frequency and harmonic pollution level of the network.
- Technical data Frequency:50 or 60Hz
- Network voltage:230V to 690V AC
- Rated voltage:280V to 690V AC
- Capacitor rating power:2.5 to 20 kVAr
- Ability to create detuned combinations using detuned reactors
- Detuned reactors tuning:3.8 times fundamental (190Hz)
- Temperature class:class D (55°C)
- Standards:IEC 60831 1/2, CSA 22-2 N°190, UL