ANSI socket meters for utility network monitoringEnd of Commercialisation
Energy and power quality meter for utility networks or service entrances
The PowerLogic ION8600 meter is available in three different models:
- ION8600C: power and energy metering, event and min/max logging, 32-channel historical logging, dip/swell monitoring, harmonics (to 31st) and symmetrical component measurement, setpoints, digital and analogue I/O, and Internet-enabled multi-port communications.
- ION8600B: adds expanded 320-channel historical logging, harmonics to 63rd, Modbus master capability.
- ION8600A: adds expanded 800-channel historical logging, harmonics to 127th, waveform capture, fast transient detection, and power quality compliance monitoring.
Characteristics (some features are optional):
- ANSI socket or switchboard mount, customisable LCD display
- 3-phase, 4-quadrant metering, class 0.2 accuracy (IEC, ANSI)
- Voltage, current, power, frequency, power factor, demand, energy, and time-of-use metering
- Instrument transformer correction, transformer/line loss compensation
- Power quality compliance monitoring (IEEE 519/1159, EN50160, IEC 61000-4-7/4-15)
- 256 samples/cycle waveform capture, transient capture (78/65 μs @ 50/60 Hz), dip/swell monitoring, harmonics measurement (up to 63rd), symmetrical components, percent uptime ("number of nines")
- Sequence-of-events, coincident minimum/maximum, historical trends, and high-speed snapshot recording, 1 ms resolution timestamping, GPS time synchronisation
- 4 analogue outputs, 11 digital status/counter inputs, 12 digital control/pulse outputs
- 25 setpoints for alarms and control, 1/2 cycle response, multi-condition, call out on alarm
- 5 communication ports: Ethernet, modem, RS-232/485, RS-485, front panel optical
- Protocols: Modbus RTU slave/master, Modbus TCPslave/master, DNP 3.0, MV-90
- Ethernet and modem gateways to 31 devices on RS-485 port
- On-board web server, email for alarms and data logs
Make sure you don't miss a thing
The PowerLogic ION8600 helps you:
- meet new transmission-level metering requirements
- reduce operating costs
- improve quality and continuity of service
for optimal management of your electrical network with greater simplicity.
- Transmission and distribution metering
- Power quality compliance monitoring
- Problem notification and diagnosis
- Analysis of efficiency, losses and capacity
- Generator and substation monitoring and control
- Demand-side management and customer service
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales