Preventa XY2 SB
Two-hand control station
Two-hand control station
FeaturesThe health and comfort of operators is assured by a rail for resting the hands and by the quick and simple adjustments that can be made to the station when mounted on a pedestal.
XY2SB for direct mounting on machine housing
- Degree of protection IP65.
- Station fitted with 2 spring return pushbuttons for control and 1 emergency stop mushroom head pushbutton, with or without pre-wired terminal block.
- The station also incorporates 4 x Ø 22 cut-outs for mounting Harmony control units type XB4 (5 additional cut-outs are possible).
Two-hand control station + pedestal kit
This solution provides 3 quick and simple adjustment possibilities:
- Height adjustment from 835 to 1170 mm.
- Handle for rake of control station.
- Handle for skew of control station.
The combining of these two-hand control stations with Preventa safety modules or controllers XPS enables a type IIIC two-hand control to be achieved conforming to EN 574 (category 4 conforming to EN 954).
BenefitsSafety without fatigue
Two-hand control stations are designed for the control of potentially dangerous machines. They ensure individual protection of the operator by complementing collective protection devices.
The ingenious ergonomics of the two-hand control station XY2SB significantly reduce occupational illnesses associated with repetitive movements of the hands. They conform to standards EN 574 and ISO 13851.
- For protection on presses, shears, guillotines (foundry workshops, automobile industry, printing shops, etc.)
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales