Phaseo ABL7, ABL8
Single phase and 3-phase power supplies 100 V to 500 V - 7 W to 960 W
Regulated switch mode power supplies from 0.3 to 40 A for industrial applications
FeaturesModular and optimum power supplies for networks single-phase 100-240 V
- Output voltage: 5, 12, 24, 48 V -7 W-145 W
- Highly compact sizev
- Wide voltage range
- Fixing by screw or on omega rail
Universal power supplies, for networks single/3-phase 100-500 V
- Output voltage: 24 V and 5 to 15 V by converter modules 48 V/72 W-960 W
- Integrated energy reserve
- 6 product references from 3 A to 40 A
- Fixing on omega rail
- Advanced diagnostics by LED and relay contact
- Integrated anti-harmonics filter
- Function modules to respond to problems of network cuts, 24 VDC circuit overloads and availability
BenefitsBring energy to your automated systems!
The new generation of wide operating range universal power supplies integrates a large number of new functions and offers even more user services with ingenuity by means of function modules.
Designed for simple machines and applications, modular and optimum power supplies are primarily appreciated for their extreme compactness.
- Industry and building: simple machines, conveying, process, automobile sector...
- Tertiary: garage doors...
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales