PowerLogic Meter Configuration Utility (PMCU)
Meter configuration and verification utilityEnd of Commercialisation
Meter configuration and verification utility
The PowerLogic Meter Configuration Utility (PMCU) is a free device setup utility for configuring the onboard setup of PowerLogic power meters and circuit monitors over a communications network.
Use PMCU to:
- Add RS485 Serial or Modbus TCP communication connections
- Add devices for onboard configuration
- Set up and configure onboard device settings like CT/PT ratio, system type, demand calculations, I/O setup, onboard data logging, onboard waveform capture, and onboard alarming
- Perform phasor diagram analysis using the Fundamental Phasors
- Diagnostic table
- Perform a system communication test to verify communication
- Connection between the computer and the devices in the system
- View device, system, and communications diagnostics information using the Activity Log file
- Create a backup of the PMCU database, which contains communication and device configuration information
- 64 bit operating system support (new!)
- Vista and 2008 server support (new!)
PMCU includes 'Viewing Features' where you can:
- View real-time data in quick tables
- View waveforms
- View on-board data files
- View PowerLogic meter configuration reports
- Check device status
- Perform device registry read and write commands
BenefitsThe PowerLogic Meter Configuration Utility (PMCU) is a free device setup utility for configuring the onboard setup of PowerLogic power meters and circuit monitors over a communications network.
ApplicationsThis utility is used to configure PowerLogic power meters and circuit monitors.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales