DIN-Rail thermostats. TH4 thermostat monitors and regulates ambient temperature from +8°C to +26°C
Smart Building DIN Rail Mounted Products
FeaturesTH4 thermostat monitors and regulates ambient temperature from +8°C to +26°C according to 3 temperature set points:
- Comfort: while the premises are occupied,
- Reduced: while the premises are unoccupied. User can pre-set this value between 0...10 °C and it is reduced from comfort value when mode is activated.
- Above freezing: for a prolonged period of non-occupancy, for example holidays. In this mode temperature setting is fixed to +5 °C. “Reduced” and “Above freezing” modes needs external On/Off switch.
TH7 thermostat monitors and regulates temperature from -40°C to +80°C with a wide setting range. TH7 thermostat is suitable for frost protection solutions and solutions where higher temperatures are needed.
TH7 and TH4 thermostats can be equipped with different sensor options like: floor probe, collar probe, outdoor probe and ambient probe. TH4 is delivered with an ambient probe.
THP1 and THP2 are weekly programmable thermostats which monitor and regulate ambient temperature from +5 °C to +30 °C. THP1 and THP2 are suitable for home and tertiary use and both thermostats have 3 different operating modes: comfort, reduced and frost protection. Different modes can be controlled with external switches or automatically based on user pre-defined values. User settings are saved to internal memory (battery back up). THP2 thermostat only differentiates from THP1 by the number of controlled zones. This thermostat has 2 outputs which can control 2 different areas independently. THP1 is delivered with 1 ambient sensor and THP2 with 2 ambient sensors.
BenefitsTemperature management integrated in the panel board
- Temperature management provides significant energy savings and greater comfort.
- The choice of the operating mode; "reduced" or "above freezing" can be controlled by simple external switches.
ApplicationsThermostats are designed to manage heating in residential and tertiary installations, especially for:
- Small office or home centralized temperature control,
- Industrial green house or modular building temperature control,
- Electrical floor or room heating systems,
- Open space HVAC system control,
- Office or home frost protection.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales