Feeder Pillars, Fuseboards and Fuse Cabinets up to 3200 amps. Suitable for a wide variety of applications.
LV - Shielded Fusegear
Designed to distribute electricity safely and reliably through indoor and outdoor distribution switchgear, the shielded range comprises of fuse cabinets, fuseboards and feeder pillars.
- Offers better protection than traditional, exposed, live copperwork by screening all live conductors
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications, tailored to meet customer requirements
- The fuseway design fully segregates the main busbars and outgoing circuits
- Moulded phase shrouds provide easy access to cable terminations ensuring protection from the adjacent live circuits
- Fuse carriers accept gU type fuse links with wedge tightening contact
- Patented through-grip handle ensures easy manual making and breaking of contacts.
- Manufactured and tested to ENA technical specification 37-2 issue 4
- IPXXB protection under normal working conditions: Safe
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications: Flexible
- Proven performance in temperate and tropical climates: Durable
- Easy to install and operate: User friendly
- Low maintenance requirements: Cost saving
- UK and Overseas distribution network operators
- Residential properties
- Commercial premises
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales