Logic controller - Modicon M258
42 to 2400 I/O, 0.022 µs per Instruction
42 to 2400 I/O 0.022µs per Instruction
Performance, openess and flexibility
Thanks to a performant CPU (22ns/inst), embedded communication ports as Ethernet & CANopen master and advanced built-in features as data logging, WebServer and FTP server.
Speed up machine design
- SoMachine software
- Maximise operation and reduce maintenance
- Diagnosis through transparency and remote access
Reduce size ,cost & assembly time
With basic configurations close to machines needs
Improve your machine performance
- Independent axis up to16 axes
- Typical digital I/O needs: up to 2400 I/Os
- Typical analog IO needs: analogue I/O: 12 ou16 Bits resolution
- Advanced features: HSC / Reflex output / Event Tasks
- Peripheral devices :
- Drives, servos: Up to 16 (avg. 8)
- HMI: Graphic
- Upper level connection: embedded ethernet
- Discover : "Flexible Machine Control"
- 1 software environment SoMachine
- Multiple hardware control platforms :
Just incomparable - 30% saving time in assembly, wiring and commissioning
Compact and totally expandable, the Modicon M258 Logic Controllers are destinated to the machine builders (OEMs) by offering performant solutions in terms of speed control, high speed counting, motion and communication networks. It has been designed in order to satisfy the market requirements in terms of simplicity of installation and evolution.
- Several types of machines and installations
- Assembly machines with simple and/or independent axis
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales