Lexium 17 & Motors
Concept range of drives & motors, focused on multi-axes application, PLC based
Intergated range of PLC-based drives & motors, focused on multi-axis applications
FeaturesPower with Lexium drives from 1.5 A to 20 A :
- State-of-the-art digital drives for brushless motors
- “All in one” concept integrating : EMC filters, braking resistors (system cost and panel space reduced) simple indexer and built-in gearing for simple application
2 ranges of motors are associated.Lexium BPH brushless motors from 0.4 to 100 Nm :
- High torque-to-inertia brushless motors
- Very large power range : 0.4 to 100 Nm continuous, 1 to 230 Nm peak
- Main options: IP67 protection, brake, high resolution SinCos feedback
- Specially fitted to OEM needs - Large power range: 1.1 to 13.4 Nm continuous, 2.5 to 38 Nm peak - High resolution SinCos feedback as standard - Main options: IP 56 protection, brake..
- Fieldbus : FIPIO, CanOpen (native), Modbus Plus, Profibus DP
- SERCOS : state-of-the-art fully digital motion with Premium or Quantum treatment
Ingenious drives and motors with functionality integrated into the Schneider PLC programming languages. The range also includes a high end SERCOS motion numeric bus that is very simple to wire up.
- Hoisting / gantries
- Flow material cutting
- Feeding / bagging
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales