Choose the easy way to integrate new equipment into your installed base
- Fip: PLCs (Series 7, Series 1000, Modicon TSX Micro, Premium) - Drives - IP 20/IP 67 I/O – Operator terminals – Inductive identification
- Modbus Plus: PLCs (Modicon Quantum, Momentum, Premium, TSX Micro, Compact) - Drives - IP 20/IP 67 I/O – Operator terminals
- Modbus: PLCs (Series 7, Series 1000, Modicon TSX Micro, Premium, Quantum, Momentum, Compact, Twido) – Most Telemecanique devices
- Uni-Telway: PLCs (Series 7, Modicon TSX Micro, Premium) - Most Telemecanique devices
- Serial links: PLCs (Series 7, Series 1000, Modicon TSX Micro, Premium, Quantum, Momentum, Compact, Twido
Choose the easy way to integrate new equipment into your installed baseUniversally recognized and widely used, the Modbus fieldbus is still an essential, open communications standard, supported by a large number of products on the market today. Fip and Modbus Plus are always chosen for their performance, openness and high level of integration. Serial links allow you to connect any equipment without using protocols.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales