CPX, CLX, CBX, CVX
MV Vacuum Contactors up to 12 kV
This proven range of vacuum contactors offers the best solution to suit MV feeders for industrial projects. They have a fast switching rate and a long mechanical life. Fitted with an electronic auxiliary supply control device, CBX and CLX provides an energy efficient solution.
- The design and contact materials fulfil the general requirements for contactor applications of motor starters, transformers or capacitor bank feeders (inc back-to-back installations) in various industrial sectors.
- CPX – the most compact design for 3.6 kV applications. The low energy use for its operation allows the use of an ingenious combination of parallel and serial supply for closing coil as an economic circuit.
- Slimline CLX, offering front access to terminals, for motor starters up to 7.2 kV.
- CBX has a cubic arrangement for 7.2 kV and 12 kV applications and is available with single or three-phase. A mechanical interlock between two contactors is available for motor reverser applications.
- The CLX & CBX contactors come with electronic auxiliary supply (EAS) as standard equipment.
- Meets or exceeds international standards.
- Fast switching rate.
- Long mechanical life.
- Selection of 3 compact arrangements.
- Low power losses thanks to electronic auxiliary supply.
- Easy configuration and low consumption.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales