Gas-Insulated Switchgear to 52 kV
WI is a compact, modular GIS switchgear for Primary Distribution.
- Mainly for applications > 40.5 kV > 185 kV BIL, railway need
- Ratings up to 52 kV, 31.5kA, 2500A, 250 kV BIL
- Uses vacuum circuit breakers
- Circuit connected VT with device to break and isolate VTs HV termination
- Single and double busbar
- Three-phase enclosure
- One or two-phase design
- Space saving
- Intuitive operator guidance
- Easy switching unit replacement
- Environment independent switchgear
WI can be used in power stations, transformer substations, or Railway applications.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales