Flexible raised floor power distribution solutionEnd of Commercialisation
Flexible raised floor power distribution solution
Underfloor powertrack provides a convenient and flexible solution of power distribution in premises where raised access floors have been installed.
Based on a series of single phase 63amp rated fully-enclosed busbar units, the system incorporates many design features, making installation quick and easy. The system compliments our range of floor outlet grommets and boxes.
- Colour-coded 63 amp/250 volt rated systems – simple and quick to install
- Standard (3 Busbar) and Clean Earth/Low Noise (4 Busbar) systems, colour coded and with non-interchangeable tap-off units
- Retained dust covers provide protection for outlets when not in service
- Tap-off units have possible latching to prevent accidental removal
- Flexibility, convenience and safety of shuttered outlets at 300mm intervals
- Quick and easy installation
- Colour coding and 'key' systems for instant identification of polarity
- Compliant with BS 7671:2001
- Compliments our range of floor ourtlet grommets and boxes
- Commercial buildings
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales