Ø 30 mm metallic switch and pilot lightEnd of Commercialisation
XB2B: Control and signalling units Ø 30 mm
- Mounting on panels, control stations, machine frameworks.
- Their robustness and environmental sealing is particularly suitable for iron/steelworks and machine tool applications.
- Fixing from the front on 1.5 to 6 mm thick support.
- Minimum fixing centres: 45 x 60 mm.
- Function identification using legend.
- Pilot light, 6 to 600 V.
- Illuminated pushbuttons with one or several contact blocks.
- Screw clamp terminal connections.
Sales discontinued: 01/10/2007
A rich history
of complete and reliable ranges
We still provide information we have about "Legacy" products, regardless of their status (still sold, supported or not).
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales