Add On Residual Current Devices for Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 63A
Discover the Acti 9 Vigi iC60 add-on Residual Current Device for iC60 Miniature Circuit Breakers
The simplicity of combining Vigi iC60 DIN rail add-on RCDs with iC60 MCBs makes them extremely easy to install.
- Class-2 insulation: continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel. #
- VISI-TRIP: detects faulty outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Fully immune earth leakage protection: better continuity of service, especially with the new Si type (Super immune) in polluted environments and networks.
- Electrically and mechanically connected to iC60 Miniature Circuit-Breakers (MCBs),
- Nominal current: 25 to 63 A
- Si (Super immune), AC, A types,
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- 100mA, 300mA, 500mA and 1000mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- Si type (Super immune): protection of sensitive circuits (computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (light fittings with electronic ballast, power electronics)
- Selective version : to ensure correct discrimination between different Residual Current Devices (RCDs) and the tripping of the device closest to the fault
- Compliance with standard IEC EN 61009-1, certified by national official authorities
- The DIN rail iC60 Miniature Circuit-Breaker (MCB) retains the same characteristics when combined with a
- Vigi iC60 DIN rail add-on Residual Current Device (RCD).
- The absolute safety for earth leakage protection in final distribution
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip
- Greater electrical immunity with Si type (Super immune),
- Simple to choose with meaningful part numbers,
- Easy to install with robust terminal connections
- Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable & recoverable materials
Protection in all industrial and commercial buildings against :
- Electrocution in accordance with installation standard IEC 60364 and national standards
- The risk of fire due to current leakage into building materials
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales