Switch disconnect kits from 32A up to 1250A 3 pole and 4 pole. Solid neutral link for units up to 400A
Switch disconnect kits from 32A up to 1250A 3 pole and 4 pole. The kit includes switch body, incoming supply terminal cover, extension shaft, and padlockable red handle.
The unit can be especially adapted for both distribution and motor control in electrical installations.
- Suitable for use as both a main supply disconnecting device and locally operated emergency switching device
- Red door mounting interlocked handles with extension shaft for backplate mounting
- Auxiliary contact attachments available
Open protection devices to keep your plant and personnel safe. From 40 amps all the way to 1250, this range should satisfy any customer isolation requirement.
- 32A to 1250A kits - 3 or 4 pole: Choice
- Components available separately: Adaptable
- Solid neutral link for units up to 400A with no increase in size : Compact
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales