Ø 50 mm modular tower lights
Modular indicator banks, Ø 50 mm Universal
- High degree of protection: IP65
- International standards: EC, CSA
- Variable composition of up to 5 lens units
- 2 body colors in order to blend in with the environment: black (industrial environments) and cream (“clean” environments)
- 6 colors of illuminated lens unit: green, red, orange, blue, clear and yellow
- Lens units can be added on top of one another and swapped around by simply snapping in place
- Automatic electrical connection between lens units, locking ring ensures safe assembly and dismantling
- Permanent or flashing illuminated signalling: incandescent bulbs or LEDs with BA 15d base fitting; audible signalling: continuous or intermittent signal
- 100,000 hours of maintenance-free lighting thanks to "LED Protected" technology
Minimum size maximum efficiency !
Dedicated to small machines because of its extremely compact size (Ø 50 mm), this offer is modular. Its high degree of protection, extra brightness and excellent reliability enable it to adapt to any type of environment.
ApplicationsLong distance signalling: 35 to 50 m
- Small simple machines or complex machine modules: bagging machines, labelling machines, winding machines,
- Cream color adapted to "clean" environments: pharmaceutical,electronic...
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales