Modular switch-disconnectors/isolatorsEnd of Commercialisation
Modular switch-disconnector / isolator
- Rating:20 to 125 A
- Compliance with standards: EN 60669-1, IEC 669-1 for I 20 to 63 A; IEC 947-3 for I 40 to 125 A
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standards: IEC 60947-2
- DC application
- Short-circuit withstand:20 x In for 1 s
- Number of operating cycles:200 000 for I 20 and 32 A; 50 000 for I 40 to 125 A
- Option:indication of state; sealable terminal shield; rotary handle; padlocking device...
BenefitsThe solution is on the switchboard
- Wide range according to DIN standard:Simplicity
- Coherent product design:Peace of mind
- Innovations serving robustness:Productivity
- Many associations of products by simply clip-on:Flexibility
- Control and command of electrical circuits in all industrial and tertiary buildings.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales