Auxiliaries for MCBs & RCDsEnd of Commercialisation
Optional control, remote indication and tripping auxiliaries for circuit-breakers and residual current circuit-breakers
- Clip-on assembly
Auxiliaries for remote indication of the state of the device to which it is combined (compliance with IEC 60947-5-1)
- Remote indication of the "open" or "closed" state
Remote indication of the "tripped" state
Auxiliaries for remote tripping of the device to which it is combined (compliance with IEC 60947-1)
- Instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is energized
- Instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is de-energized or if there is a dip in its supply voltage
- Time delayed tripping (to cope with micro breaks or brief voltage drops) when the control circuit is de-energized or if there is a dip in its supply voltage
- Fail safe emergency stop tripping
- Overvoltage tripping
- Remote opening and closing
BenefitsQuality without boundaries The control, remote indication and tripping auxiliaries are common to the C60 and C120 circuit-breakers and ID-RCCB residual current circuit-breakers, and share the same simplicity of installation.
- Control, remote indication and tripping of electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings.
- Clip-on assembly
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales