Digital voltmeterEnd of Commercialisation
Flush-mounted digital ammeters and voltmeters
IM100: measurement from 5 to 8000A via external CT
UM100: 690 V AC direct voltage measurement or measurement via external VT
Common technical data:
- Front face dimensions:72x72 mm
- Supply voltage:48-115 VAC/VDC, 220-240 VAC or 380-415 VAC
- Operating frequency:47 to 63 Hz
- Display by red LED
- Measurement accuracy:1 % of full scale, ±1 digit.
- Consumption:3.5 VA max
- Connection:tunnel terminals for 2.5 mm² cables.
BenefitsMake sure you don't miss anything PowerLogic, a complete range of power metering devices for your installation.
- All types of measurements:A, V, Hz, kWh
- DIN-rail or flush mounting
- Digital or analog displayAmmeters and voltmeters are part of this range
- Local measurement.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales