Sepam serie 80
Protection relays for custom applications
Digital protection relays for current and voltage protection, for any distribution system.
FeaturesThe Sepam series 80 includes 16 types of Sepam. One type of Sepam is dedicated to one application.
- 3 types of UMI
- 12 analogue input:
- 4 current inputs and 8 voltage inputs
- 42 logic inputs
- 23 relay outputs
- 2 Modbus communication ports
- 16 temperature sensor inputs
- removable memory catridge with parameters and settings for quick commissionning after replacement
- Logipam programming software (optional), to programme specific functions
Period : 2 years
BenefitsSimplicity and Performance, headed in the right direction Protect your power system with full peace of mind using Sepam protection relays.
- 20 years of experience in digital relays
- A consistent range of relays organised according to applications
- S80, S81, S82, S84: substation incomer and feeder protection
- T81, T82, T87: transformer protection
- M81, M87, M88: motor protection
- G82, G87, G88: generator protection
- B80, B83: busbar protection
- C86: capacitor protection
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales