MV SF6 Circuit Breakers up to 17.5 kV
MV circuit-breakers up to 17.5 kV
FeaturesRange of circuit-breakers up to 17.5 kV:
- Fixed or withdrawable switchgear with front operating mechanism.
- 3 poles integrated in a "sealed pressure system" type insulating enclosure, filled with SF6 and equipped with a pressure switch.
- Stored energy electrical operating mechanism for remote opening and closing of the circuit-breaker.
- Nominal current from 630 to 5000 A.
- Short-circuit current from 25 to 50 kA.
- Supporting frame equipped with rollers and ground fixing brackets for a fixed installation.
- Keylock for locking the circuit-breaker in open position.
- 42-pin Harting type LV connector.
BenefitsThe assets of a tried and tested technology A comprehensive, tried and tested range of SF6 technology circuit-breakers. Both compact and reliable, they are able to satisfy the most stringent applications. Benefit from more than 35-year experience and embark with Schneider Electric on the road leading to your peace of mind.
- Operation and protection of networks from 7.2 to 17.5 kV in industrial distribution.
- Making or breaking of all types of capacitive or inductive current.
- Anti-seismic qualification suited to nuclear and thermal power production plants and to petrochemistry type industries.
- Specially adapted to the retrofit market.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales