Fault Passage Indicator for Underground Network
Fault passage indicators for MV underground distribution networks
Three phase and earth, Fault Passage Indicator (FPI) for local indication
- Flair 2xD:ammetric FPI, self powered by measurement sensors, integrated in MV switchgear or in wall-mounted box.
- Flair 279 et 219:ammetric FPI, powered by LV supply and/or battery, wall-mounted installation
- Flair 3XX:directional FPI, powered by LV supply and/or battery, wall-mounted installation
Communicating Fault Passage Indicator (FPI) for remote monitoring
- Flair 200C:Three-phases ammetric FPI. In addition to the traditional detection functions, Flair 200C integrates functions of measurement and monitoring of the substation and data transmission.
BenefitsReduce outage time and improve operation Profit from the 45 years of experience of a leader in fault passage indicators and telecommunication. With more than 400 000 units in operation, the Schneider Electric's Easergy range is the guarantee of complete peace of mind.
- MV distribution substation
- Various options to answer any type of MV networks and monitoring applications.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales