Compact NS switch-disconnectors
Switch disconnectors from 630 to 3200 A
The Compact NS NA switch disconnector provides high performance in a convenient size. It is suitable both as an incomer or as a feeder for manual or remote electrical installation operation.
The Compact NS NA switch disconnector is designed to open and close a circuit manually or remotely under normal operating conditions. Adapted to a host of low-voltage (LV) applications and connection accessories, this product offers all the performance and safety that users require. It is self-protected for all currents higher than 130 kA peak. It can also be used to ensure source changeover switch function with the Transferpact.
• Nominal current: 630 to 3200 A
• Voltage rating: 690 V
• Categories: AC23A
• Available in 3 and 4-pole versions
• Manual and remote operations up to 1600 A
• Available in fixed and withdrawable versions
• Add-on earth leakage protection available
• DC version available (up to 1500 A and 1000 V)
Easy and flexible installation
- Same footprint as Compact NS circuit breakers
- Usable in any position
- Can be used as an incomer
- Wide range of auxiliaries and connection accessories
- Reduce inventory with shared accessories across the Masterpact NT and Compact INS/INV range
Safety and protection
- Additionally, available with the shunt and overvoltage release with the MN MX release coil
Suitable in most low-voltage (LV) applications, including:
- Building: commercial buildings, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.
- Data centers, wind turbines, solar, GenSet
- Industry: mining and minerals, automotive, food and beverage, and chemical industry
- Energy and infrastructures: airports, oil and gas, water treatment and marine
Ensures compliance with international standards (Find on Compact NS NA certificate downloads):
- IEC 60947-1 and 3, CCC, EAC, other local certifications and Marine classification
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales