When you’re concerned about energy efficiency, pump controls design, specification processes or meeting your project deadlines, Schneider-Electric has solutions which meet or exceed the competitive market requirements.
- Reduced energy and maintenance cost.
- Optimized machines.
- Quicker time to market.
- Compliance with global standards.
- Global and local services and support capabilities.
Typically 60% of consumed electricity is used to turn motors, and 63% of this energy is utilized within applications such as pumps and fans. Many of these devices are driven by simple motor starter solutions. This means that the motor runs at full speed, even when lower levels of flow are required. Often, inefficient throttling or control methods are used and energy consumption remains high. Schneider-Electric pumping solutions are designed to minimize cost and maximize production.
- Modular and adaptable
- Environmentally compliant
What can we do for you?
- Reduce your machine’s time-to market by using pre-engineered solutions and save up to 50% of design and installation time.
- Increase machine performance with innovative solutions, pumping application functions and energy efficient drive technology and save up to 30% of typical machine energy consumption cost.
- Provide advanced diagnostic and remote monitoring capabilities for more effective maintenance, to increase overall asset uptime, and to maximize production.
- Provide a single point of contact and responsibility as the sole supplier for a complete solution.
- Provide a vast distribution network to ensure product availability.
- Leverage cross-segment synergies (Commercial Building, W/WW, Consultants, Oil and Gas, SI/CPB and OEM).
Learn more about our pumping solutions
Schneider Electric is your partner for intelligent, energy efficient pumping solutions across all major industries (onshore and offshore oil and gas, commercial buildings, water distribution, and waste water)
Smart pump solutions
- Extend pump life.
- Reduce maintenance costs.
- Maximize production uptime.
Reduce energy consumption.
Meet energy reporting criteria as stipulated by governmental regulation.